Friday, April 27, 2012

Update: pre-1812 French uniforms

Well, well. I'm still much too busy - it leaves not enough time for painting. At least, I have managed to finish most of the relevant bases. Therefore, I have decided to refurbish my project threat for per-1812 French uniform style patterns (http://zedsnappies.blogspot.de/2011/07/project-all-varieties-of-pre-1812.html).

I put up all based units there. Which means that a small number of already painted figures is missing there - the Naples guards are under base construction, 3rd Swiss regiment, 4th Foreign regiment and the Piemontese are about to be completed.

Hopefully, I'll find enough time to complete them until the end of May.

Could anyone please prolong the usual amount of daytime hours? Perhaps to 46 hours? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. sorry my friend but I am no god. though apparently the wind blowing against the mountains can make the days longer by a few miliseconds but I don't think that is going to count for much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do! Don't call me, I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete