Thursday, April 5, 2012

A short trip to wherever

I'm currently tying loose ends - or in other words: I try to finish things that I've had laying around for quite a long time. Luckily, this means I finish more things then was usual in the past few weeks.
So today I present you a couple of Westphalian voltigeurs (7th line infantry regiment) - the only ones that I found pictured in the double-breasted uniform.

I would have made a label for it - unfortunately I'm having a problem with my printer. So the space remains empty for a while.
I have had these figures on my desk for a couple of weeks. Originally, I just wanted to add some buddies to the guy on the right side. I've painted that one nearly a year ago, but as it was the only Westphalian in that uniform, it would have made a poor display. Well - finally I have made it.

Next step will be a piece of cavalry that layed half painted in my cabinet for months.


2 comments:

  1. very nice my friend. we all have loose ends to tie up. that is why for my moderns I am determined to get them all done before I get the urge to change era

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good work on the white and the details!
    (even if in my opinion the figures are not "Wow !!!!!!!!!" )

    ReplyDelete