Saturday, December 31, 2011

Einen guten Rutsch und alles Gute für 2012! (or in English: Happy New Year!)

So that's what we wish each other in the last hours before the new year starts and the old one passes into the history files.

For me, it has been a very mixed year with high rises, very deep falls, interesting opportunities and many good hobby sessions, meetings with forum collegues (live or via chat) and again with the experience that a good, strong family can compensate a lot if life goes odd.


A picture of the mignight fireworks in the skies above Dortmund, shot from higher altitude.
This picture is some years old, but it still stands representative for how all cities of the Ruhrgebiet, including the one I live in, will look like at 0:00 tonight. ;-)

Thanks to you all for coming to this place! I wish all my followers, my collegues-in-painting, all friends and family a nice, happy and healthy year 2012!

And while I'm preparing tonights' party, I'm already minding about the next things on my painting list... ;-)

4 comments: